1/11/12

Doodle Snaps

In a desperate effort to break my recent, quite naughty baking habit, and hopefully reclaim my post-holiday shape (in my mind it was smaller), I'm baking goodies for my dogs instead!

Here's my recipe for peanut butter & carrot doodle snaps:
Ingredients
2 c. ginger snap cookies, finely crushed in food processor
1 carrot, finely grated
1 egg
1/3 c. peanut butter
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1/2 c. flour

Instructions
 In a medium-sized bowl, mix together crumbs, carrot, peanut butter and egg until well combined.
Mix in flour and baking powder until the dough resembles ground hamburger.
Roll and form the mixture into (approx. 40) 1 in. balls and place evenly on a baking sheet.
Softly flatten each cookie down with your fingers.
Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes, cool, and enjoy!
Rocco and Callie just looooooooove them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...